Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year New You!!

As the WAHM, SAHM, or working mom that you are... what are your plans for 2013??  What do you hope to change and/or accomplish?  Is it the year of finally getting organized?  Or maybe the year you will actually lose and keep off the last 5, 10, 15, etc. pounds you have always hoped?  Maybe it is a new look you are after.  You have had the same hair style for the past 5 years and you are finally ready to wow the world!  Share your New Year New You resolutions and in future posts, we will help you get there!

New Year's plans can be about anything!  Here are some ideas:
  • Health / Fitness
  • Organization / Home
  • Fashion / Hair
  • Community / Giving back (LOVE the 26 acts of kindness I have seen people doing on FB)
  • Family (Close and distant)
  • Work
Good luck to you all.  Together we can move these goals past the weekly to-do list and into a fabulous year!!

4 comments:

  1. I'll get the ball rolling! 2013, this is what I want from you!

    More time with my family. I want to be available not just home!!

    Give back more to the community. Watch out county!!

    A more confident/healthy self.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have said "dropping the ball" darn! Clever pun missed on that one!!

      Delete
  2. 2013 . . . I am striving to be more organized ( in particular, the dinner database . . . No more last minute stops at the store), find a hobby that sticks, and just like you be a more confident / healthy self. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate those last minute trips too! Then I forget I have a coupon and pay full price instead of saving the cash!

    ReplyDelete